- Stanwell Royal Guard Brown Polished 98$159.20 $127.36
- Stanwell Brushed Black 86$152.00 $121.60
- Stanwell Amber Light 191$152.00 $121.60
- Stanwell Royal Guard Freehand$159.20 $127.36Out of stock
- Stanwell Featherweight Polished 242$152.00 $121.60
- Stanwell Amber 29$159.20 $127.36Out of stock
- Stanwell Amber 141$159.20 $127.36
- Stanwell Amber 03$159.20 $127.36
- Stanwell 9mm Black Diamond 234$159.84 $127.87
- Stanwell 9mm Black Diamond 11$159.84 $127.87
- Stanwell vintage Light$148.00 $118.40Out of stock
- Stanwell black and white nr. 406Special Price $156.00 $124.80 Regular Price $172.00
- Stanwell vintage$148.00 $118.40
- Stanwell Årspibe 2011Special Price $153.60 $122.88 Regular Price $204.80
Paul Stanwell can be credited with making the Danish pipe popular throughout Europe and the United States. He started his pipe making company in 1942 under the name Kyringe. However, in 1948 he began stamping his pipes with his surname to make post-war pipe smokers think that his pipes were British! Today this pioneer Danish pipe making operation continues to produce a wide variety of popular pipes for the world market.
The selection of Stanwell pipes spans from the very classic and traditional forms and materials, to beautiful and unique one of a kind freehand pipes, that truly stand out.
The exceptional quality of the Stanwell pipes makes them a desirable acquisition to any pipe collection, small or large.