- Stanwell Favorite Light Polished JM$191.20 $152.96
- Stanwell De Luxe Brown Polished 63$127.20 $101.76
- Stanwell Favorite Brown Pol$143.84 $115.07
- Stanwell Favorite Sand$127.84 $102.27
- Stanwell 9mm Facet 163- Smooth$255.20 $204.16
- Hans Christian Andersen VI SandblastSpecial Price $191.20 $152.96 Regular Price $223.20
Paul Stanwell can be credited with making the Danish pipe popular throughout Europe and the United States. He started his pipe making company in 1942 under the name Kyringe. However, in 1948 he began stamping his pipes with his surname to make post-war pipe smokers think that his pipes were British! Today this pioneer Danish pipe making operation continues to produce a wide variety of popular pipes for the world market.
The selection of Stanwell pipes spans from the very classic and traditional forms and materials, to beautiful and unique one of a kind freehand pipes, that truly stand out.
The exceptional quality of the Stanwell pipes makes them a desirable acquisition to any pipe collection, small or large.