- Stanwell Royal Guard Brown/pol 51$149.85 $119.88
- Stanwell Pipe of the Year 2023 Flame Grain$322.50 $258.00Out of stock
- Stanwell Pipe of the Year 2023 Light Brown$255.00 $204.00
- Stanwell Pipe of the Year 2023 Brown Sand$210.00 $168.00Out of stock
- Stanwell Pipe of the Year 2023 Black Mat$225.00 $180.00
- Stanwell Year of the Pipe 2023 Brown Pol$255.00 $204.00
- Stanwell Pipe of the Year 2023, Brushed$187.50 $150.00Out of stock
- Stanwell Amber Light Polished 141$168.75 $135.00Out of stock
- Stanwell Royal Guard Nr. 190$153.75 $123.00
- Stanwell Brushed Black 242$90.75 $72.60
- Stanwell Brushed Black 63$93.75 $75.00Out of stock
- Stanwell Favorite Brushed 24 LB$107.25 $85.80Out of stock
- Stanwell Favorite Brushed 71 L$107.25 $85.80
- Stanwell De Luxe Brown Polished 140$122.25 $97.80Out of stock
- Stanwell Bamboo Sandblasted 107$247.50 $198.00
- Stanwell Bamboo Black Polished 107$262.50 $210.00
- Stanwell Bamboo Brown Polished 107$262.50 $210.00
Paul Stanwell can be credited with making the Danish pipe popular throughout Europe and the United States. He started his pipe making company in 1942 under the name Kyringe. However, in 1948 he began stamping his pipes with his surname to make post-war pipe smokers think that his pipes were British! Today this pioneer Danish pipe making operation continues to produce a wide variety of popular pipes for the world market.
The selection of Stanwell pipes spans from the very classic and traditional forms and materials, to beautiful and unique one of a kind freehand pipes, that truly stand out.
The exceptional quality of the Stanwell pipes makes them a desirable acquisition to any pipe collection, small or large.